Monday, November 19, 2007

Simple things--1000 thankful things

I'm thankful for a lot of little things in life. The smell when I'm taking a walk, and someone is using their dryer (9). My new soft bed that I don't want to get out of in the mornings (10). Ethan's first steps (11). Wildflowers that bloom where nobody plants them (12). K-Love, my favorite radio station, that uplifts me every time I'm in my car (13). Fuzzy socks (14). A cup of hot cocoa (15). Chocolate and peanut butter (16). The moon on a clear night (17). The sound of a thunderstorm (18). The smell of rain (19). Smiles from strangers (20).

P.S. If I'm being realistic, there's no way I'm going to make it to 1,000 things by the end of November. I might make it to 100, if I'm good. But I'll keep trying, because it's always good to be thankful.

1 comment: