Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Cowboy Ethan

Ethan got ahold of Kevin's cowboy hat today, and although he usually won't keep anything at all on his head, for some reason, he was loving wearing this. He put it on himself, and then would crawl around and play, take it off, put it back on, and play some more. It was pretty adorable.


Here he is with one of his sweet smiles. Please ignore the messy room. It's where the kids play, and they had just been playing. So of course I don't clean it up as they play. The whole house doesn't look like this. :)

And here he is, about to do one of his favorite things, which is get into his diaper drawer, and pull out all his cloth diapers. I can't tell you how many times a day I put those back in.


I thought for a second he might actually walk here. He was standing alone, looking like he was going to step towards me, but nope. He did his usual falling forward. This boy just refuses to walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment