Thursday, November 8, 2007

New Blog Title

I apologize to anyone who has my blog linked with the title, cause I'm changing it. I liked it, cause it was a cute thing that Kevin had said, but I realized if you hadn't read through my whole blog, the title wouldn't make a whole lot of sense.

So I chose the new title for two reasons. One, because my blog is about me and the goings on around my house. But the second, and more important reason, is because it reminds me of one of my favorite scriptures. Joshua 24:15, which says:

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment