From Charming the Birds From the Trees, commitment to loveliness is where you post 5 things you will try to do this coming week to bring more loveliness into your life. So here are my 5:
- Speak softly. I'd like to speak to my kids with a soft, gentle, and loving voice, even when I'm angry. This would be a nice change from crazy monster voice that makes it's appearance every once in awhile.
- Make the area around my mantle and TV uncluttered and pretty.
- Clean the master bedroom. I want it to be a retreat for Troy and I. Right now it's a catch-all for everything. Laundry, books, just way too much.
- Take walks with my kids (and husband if he's home) every day. Enjoy the loveliness that God made outside.
- Do something about my sandpapery hands. They are so dry this time of year, and I want them to be soft.