Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Having a Mary Heart


I just started going to a new women's bible study this morning. We're doing it with the book Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World. I'm really excited about this. I love making new friends, and this'll be a great chance to meet some. My Knowing God small group has almost made it's way through that book, so it'll be over soon. I've met some wonderful people there, and I've loved it (and will definitely miss it), so hopefully this women's bible study will be good too. And also I'm just looking forward to reading the book and the parts of the Bible that go along with the study. I think it's a subject that will be really meaningful to me.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you make some new nice friends. :) That looks like a good book... I've often contemplated Mary and Martha, and how they compare to me, and where I am at certain points in my life.

    ReplyDelete