Monday, January 28, 2008

Good Old Days--Address Books

My "Good Old Days" goal for this week, is to update my address book. This could be a big job, because there are friends that I've lost touch with, who I no longer have the correct address for, and will now have to find their address. I would like to start writing letters every once in awhile, and it's a good idea to have a nice, updated address book for this.

So, if you'd like to join me this week, you're welcome to think up your own "good old days" idea, or you can join me in mine. If you don't have an address book, go out and buy a pretty one, and then start entering in your friends and family.

For part two this week, I'm going to write a letter to someone who I haven't talked to in a few months, just to get started with the letter writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment