Monday, December 10, 2007

Sushi for One by Cami Tang

I just finished this book, and it was really good. It's Christian chick lit, so if you don't like light, romancey books, this one isn't for you. I had a hard time putting it down. Not because it was so intense that I just had to find out what was going to happen next, but because it was really well written. I liked the main character a lot, and the other characters were interesting. The plot was great too, and I loved the message behind it. It was only when Lex (the main character) turned her life over to God, and stopped trying to do everything for herself that things started working out for her. How true that is!

3 comments:

  1. I get so tired of the Christian light reading books. You just told me the plot of every single one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda, I'm so glad you liked Sushi for One! Trish's story comes out in February!
    Camy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to have to read it, I love mushy romance books, and I need something to read I am dying waiting for the next Twilight book to come out!
    -Belicia

    ReplyDelete