Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It does come out

Last night I had to test my resolve to treat others as I would treat Jesus. So I had to ask myself, how would I treat Jesus if he wrote all over my couch with a pen? That's what Kevin did last night. I might have yelled a little bit, but I had to so I could be heard over all the scrubbing. I'd like to think I handled it okay, though, and stuck with my goal. The pen did all come out in the end, and I hope he knows never to do it again, so it all ended well.

2 comments:

  1. hhehhehehheheeee you had to yell to hear over the scrubbing... heeheheheheee. Oh, sorry, I'm not really laughing at you. I really feel really really bad for you. I'm glad it came out, and good job being nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man the things I have to look forward to. I know I wouldn't have handeled it as well as you did. If allston would have done that he still would have been locked in his room today, I think I might need to start working on building my patience before I really need it.
    -Belicia

    ReplyDelete