Friday, April 18, 2008

A Couple Pictures

Today I got a couple of packages from a buddy swap I'm doing at paperbackswap.com. I was really excited to get 4 Francine Rivers books, and now I think I have the whole Lineage of Grace series. I also LOVE the design on the journal (the black and white book). Very cool!

The weather has warmed up enough again for the boys to play outside. It's just been really windy. In California, I thought wind was my least favorite weather element. That was before we moved back here and I remembered what snow was like. Snow is the clear winner, but I still dislike wind. So wind can be the silver medal winner. The jury's still out on third place.


4 comments:

  1. I hate wind more than snow. I hate it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind wind, but I do hate the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you on both. I'm so glad that I don't have to deal with the snow. It's really windy here today and we were at a Kite Festival and I got sunburned on the back of my neck and didn't even notice until I got home. It's so windy that we couldn't fly the kites, so that was a bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wind has always been my least favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete