Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Sentinel

Originally posted 10/28/06

I wasn't too excited when Troy brought home this movie. I'd never heard of it, and usually that means the movie wasn't good enough to generate any buzz. I don't remember even seeing previews for it. For those reasons I probably went into the movie expecting not to like it. I was pretty bored for the first 15-20 minutes of the show. It didn't start off well, and if Troy hadn't been watching it with me, I probably would have turned it off and watched something else. This is the part where I'm supposed to tell you it got really good and I'm glad I kept watching. I can't tell you that. :) It did get better, and was interesting with enough action to keep my attention, but I'm not going to tell anyone to run out and rent it. Maybe if you can't find anything at all at the video store, it'd be better than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment