Tuesday, October 16, 2007

300

Originally posted 6/21/07

Ooh boy! This was one of the best movies I've seen in a long time, and easily goes on my favorite movies list. There was a lot of violence, but I really think that's to be expected since it was a movie about a war. It wasn't really what I thought it would be; it was actually so much better. Sure it's probably not historically accurate (at all). It almost was more like a fantasy movie than a historical epic. It was based on historical events, though, and if nothing else makes the watcher want to find out more about the history of the Battle of Thermopylae. And okay, so there were a ton of hot guys with rock hard abs, but that was just a bonus. This is definitely one to see on the big screen, but I'll be buying the DVD as soon as it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment