Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Biggest Loser

Originally posted 9/19/07

I watched The Biggest Loser last night. I enjoyed the first season of this show, and then after that I kind of stopped watching it. Or I'd catch bits and pieces of it when I was flipping through channels, but I never made it a point to watch. I am liking this season a lot, though, and it has been motivation for me to be more active. I figure if these people, who are very out of shape, can do this, why can't I?

Sometimes I think I'd like to go somewhere, exercise that much in a day, have a trainer to help me, and just get in awesome shape. They need to make something like this for people who aren't really overweight, but who just want to get into really good shape.

As for the particular show last night, I was glad that the red team lost the weigh in. I think the boys on that team are fine (and thank goodness the only boy available to be voted off wasn't), but the girls are really annoying. You signed up for the show, stop your darn complaining! It was also kind of funny how the black team thought they were sooooooooo tough, and doing so much better than the other teams. I don't know the percentage of weight they lost the first week, but only a couple of them did great. I mean, one of the ladies has only lost 5 lbs so far. If it weren't for the men on that team, there's no way they would have won the weigh in.

Despite that, I like the black team, but I think it's cause of the trainers, I like Jillian best. If I were just looking at the teams, independent of their trainers, I'm rooting for the blue team.

No comments:

Post a Comment