Tuesday, October 16, 2007

How I Met Your Mother

Originally posted 9/4/07

I recently heard about a website that has tons of different TV shows that you can watch from your computer. So I decided to see what How I Met Your Mother Was Like. And boy, am I glad I did. I've seen bits and pieces of this show when on TV, and it never looked very good to me. It was slightly funny, but nothing that I'd make it a point to watch. But after starting from the beginning, and actually watching whole shows at a time, I'm definitely changing my view. This really could be the next Friends--I think it was advertised as that when it was just starting. It's hilarious, the characters are likeable and fun, and it's just a darn good time.

I've almost finished watching the second season, and will absolutely be tuning in to season 3 when it starts this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment