Friday, July 10, 2009

Date Night

Troy and I went out for dinner at MacCool's. The two times we had been before I ordered the chicken, which is huge, and is like half a chicken. I wanted to get something different this time, so I ordered the lamb shank. We weren't sure what a shank was, but I figured meat is meat. Turns out it's a leg. It was all delicious, but I'm sure it didn't help me in my weight loss goals.

Then we walked around at the District, went to Target and bought a couple of movies, looked in clothing stores where everything is made for teeny tiny girls, walked by the ice cream place and thought about getting ice cream, but Troy was too stuffed. I coulda made room for some dark chocolate and peanut butter ice cream, but whatever. It's always nice getting out with my favorite man.

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you had a night out! The food and icecream sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's ALWAYS room for chocolate and peanut butter. ;) I've never tried lamb, I don't think... I'll have to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun night out. I agree with Minday, there is always room for chocolate and peanut butter ice cream (yum, my favorite).

    ReplyDelete