Thursday, February 28, 2008

Who do they look like?

I saw this on Chantel's blog, and it looked like fun. We had some interesting, and surprising results. Everybody says Kevin looks more like Troy, but obviously this state of the art face recognition disagrees.


MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Ancestors - Family pictures



MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Free family tree - Geneology

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Family search

This is kind of funny, considering. I'm convinced it was just the picture I was using, though, since the one below seems to be a bit more accurate. I mean, come on.


MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Family photos - Free pedigree charts

3 comments:

  1. See, different results, even though you used a little different picture of you. That one that it says Kaitlyn looks like Troy is pretty funny though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on my friend Leslie's blog... I have serious concerns about its accuracy, but it's fun anyway! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I just think it's funny, more than anything else.

    ReplyDelete