Thursday, February 21, 2008

3 Day Weekend---Please!!!

Troy usually gets every other Friday off, and tomorrow is supposed to be one of them. I'm praying that they don't make him work this weekend, and he has another 3 day weekend. He got a 3 day last weekend, since it was President's Day.

I went to MOPS this morning. We had a speaker on marriage. I hate to say it, but I was bored to death. I'm not sure why, but I can only guess that my marriage is so darn good that I don't need to hear advice on marriage. Especially common sense advice. To be honest, I'm not too thrilled with MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers). There are too many speakers (almost every time), and all I really want is to get out and socialize with other moms, not sit there and listen to someone talk for an hour.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry MOPS hasn't been what you hoped...is there another way you could just socialize with other moms? Do they have a suggestion box for MOPS?

    Hope Troy gets his 3 day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. Maybe if i cross them good enough Dave will get to have the day off too!

    ReplyDelete