Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Plodding Along

I haven't blogged a whole lot in the past few days, because nothing really interesting is going on. Just the same old stuff every day. It's not a bad thing, but it sure doesn't make for interesting blogging. I went to my Mary and Martha Bible study this morning, and that was really nice. I have small group tonight, and I'm sure that'll be nice. I've got MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) tomorrow morning. So I've got stuff I'm doing, I guess, I just haven't been inspired to write about it.

Life is good, though, and we're all happy and not sick (surprisingly). We've been incredibly blessed these last few months, and despite the snow trying to bring me down, everything is wonderful.

3 comments:

  1. yeah, enough with the snow already.
    glad you are all healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad nobody is sick! That's practically a miracle in your household. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad all is well.
    -Belicia

    ReplyDelete