Thursday, January 21, 2010

Awesome Stuff

Yesterday was kind of awesome, and I'll tell you why.


First, Daughtry is finally coming to Utah! Last time I saw them in concert, Troy and I had to drive 10 hours (each way!). They kept announcing tours, and there were never any stops in Utah. But they'll be at the E-Center on April 22nd. Just in time for my birthday. We got seats on row 12, which is further than I'd like (if only I would have gotten on my computer earlier, darn it), but closer than Troy would like, so I guess it all evens out.


The second cool thing was that I got this Word of Promise New Testament Audio Bible in the mail yesterday. And guess what? I didn't have to pay for it. I review books for Thomas Nelson publishers, so it was free! I feel incredibly lucky for this opportunity, because this audio Bible is regularly $50.

What I've listened to so far is wonderful! It's not just someone reading the Bible, it's told in different voices for different people, with background music and effects. I really love it so far. I'll be reviewing it in full on my book blog after I've finished listening to it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment