Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Softball

We had our last softball game last night. I'm kind of sad that it's over, and it seemed to go by way too fast. I had so much fun playing with Jason, Dallas, and Geoff and other people on our team that I've gotten to know over the last two years. One of the nice things about moving back here to Utah is that I've been able to do things like this, though. I remember Jason talking about their softball team when I was in Ridgecrest, and I really wished I lived close enough to play. Now I do, and I enjoy it.

P.S. We won last night, because we're awesome like that.

2 comments:

  1. I really liked watching you guys play that one game. I wish I lived close enough to be on the team, too... although I'm not sure you guys would want me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you can play too. It's been a lot of fun. I'm glad you hang out with us after games too. That's half of why I like to play.

    ReplyDelete