Thursday, March 6, 2008

I am crafty-- ha ha

I made this at MOPS today. I enjoyed it much better this time than last week. We still had a speaker, but I don't think it lasted as long, and I guess it was more interesting for me. Anyway, where the picture is, it's metal with magnets, so you can put any picture you want there, and change it up when you want. I thought it was pretty cute. And also, easy, because contrary to the title of this post, I really am not crafty. At all. Not even a little bit.

We had the option to paint it black, brown, or red. Even though I have a whole lotta black, I decided to go with red, and I'm really glad I did. It's a nice shade of red.

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! You ARE talented after all! ;) And I like the red too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I'm glad you liked MOPS better this week. I hope it continues to improve. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the red! And your family is beautiful. I'm glad you are enjoying my blog. I will definitely be reading yours now, too. Garrett needs some friends. He should play with your 1 year old sometime :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like that. it is very cute. beautiful kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always loved MOPS when my kids were young enough for me to participate! It's been a few years now, but I have great memories...

    ReplyDelete