Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fun Things to Do

I've had this list on my sidebar, but I decided to compile all my links into one post, and then just link to the post. While browsing the web, I often come across things I'd like to try later, and that I think other people might be interested in. So that's what you'll find in this post. So, if you ever find yourself this bored:See if there's something here that interests you:

30 Meal Plan (I do something similar to this, except I'd call it the 14 meal plan)
Acorns are Fun
Adventure bags
Covered Notebook
DIY Wallies
Felt Advent Calendars
Furoshiki
Homemade Play-doh
Magnetic Calendar
Make your own fruit picks
Making books
Organization station
Organize your art supplies
Paper Love
Sew your own cloth diapers
Silk-dyed Easter eggs

1 comment:

  1. This would be a fun thing to start on apron girls (if anyone actually participated)... just sharing favorite links...

    ReplyDelete