Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ugh--I don't feel so good

Today I went to a party for my friend Theresa's birthday. It was way up the mountain, and even though there's a nice view, I sure wouldn't want that long of a drive to get anywhere, especially if there was snow.

Anyway, the party was at another friend, Lisa's, house. I guess her husband likes to cook, so that's what he did. He cooked. And cooked and cooked. He's from Israel, so he cooked a lot of Israeli food, and it was so yummy. So yummy, in fact, that I ate a lot of it. More than I thought I ate, I guess. And then he blended up some all fruit smoothies (which were very filling). And then we had cheesecake (which is also very filling).

When I got home tonight I was (and still am) feeling so sick. I guess I ate a little bit too much, but it was a fun time anyway. I guess next time I need to pace myself a bit more.

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like a fun party... except for the cheesecake and the overeating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love authentic home cooked food. I have a sister in law from Lebanon who is an amazing cook and I always eat too much over at her house

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great!! Except the sick part that is...

    ReplyDelete