Tuesday, February 10, 2009

That was scary

Today I was downstairs, and it was about time for Kevin to get home from school. I heard him crying, and thought maybe the front door was locked or something. So I started running upstairs, and just as I got near the door he burst in and yelled, "I have to go poooooooooo." So he's standing there, trying to get his coat and backpack off, crying and yelling, "I have to go to the bathroom. I have to go now. It's coming. I'm not going to make it. Oh no! Oh no!"

So, the poor little boy gets to the bathroom, still sobbing his heart out, and says "I went in my pants." So we got him all cleaned up, which is always a good time, and I got him in the bath. And then he said, "That was scary." For me too, buddy.

6 comments:

  1. HA! That is scary! I am sorry you had a mess to clean up, but that is a pretty funny story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wait... Cooper is calling me to wipe his butt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say that it was a little funnier hearing it on the phone, but this was still funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least he felt bad about it. We went through a long period of Thomas pooping his pants and we didn't feel like it really bothered him all that much. I know what that's like though, cleaning up after them like that, yuck! Your post did make me smile though, the way you write is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always like a good poo story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I changed 10 poopy diapers yesterday so I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete