Friday, February 4, 2011

Slash toast

I was trying to figure out what to cook for dinner tonight when Ethan came in and asked for toast. So I said, "Okay, tonight can be a leftover slash soup slash toast night". And Ethan said, "I want slash toast."

In other news, I ran 4 miles today, and felt like I could have gone longer but the treadmill was stupid and automatically started with a cooldown at 45 minutes. I'm feeling a lot more ready to run a 5k next Saturday. If you would have asked me if I would be running like this even a few months ago, I would have called you a crazy person. I have always really, really hated running. But I've ran three times this week, and I'm not hating it. I still don't love it. The whole time I'm running I kind of want to stop, but it's getting better. We'll see how much I continue to run after the 5k.

Troy is working today on his day off and it's making me ornery pants, but there's nothing I, or he, can do about it, so I'm trying not to be. At least he's getting the weekend off while others at his job will still have to work. I hate employers who seem to have so little respect for their employees, but that's a rant I won't get into.

No comments:

Post a Comment