Sunday, June 20, 2010

Memorial Day Camping Trip

This post might be a little picture heavy. But it's only cause I think my family is so darn cute.

On the way back from a hike:
At the top of our hike, we came to this really cool boulder field. I liked this one of Ethan.How can you pass up a butt crack picture? You can't.
Here's another picture at the boulder field. I like that I'm not in any of the pictures. Seriously--I'm not happy with myself in pictures lately.

We found this skull on our hike.

It wasn't as pretty as other places we've been, because everything seemed to be dead or dying.

The kids got to fish, but we didn't catch anything, which is more than okay with me.



We got to feed the ducks, too, and boy did they like to be fed.






I didn't get any pictures on Sunday night or Monday. I was all pictured out, so I let other people take pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, your family is very cute, and so are you! :) It looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete