Sunday, June 20, 2010

I've been too nice

Felicia and I took our kids to the Classic Fun Center in Layton. I feel like I've been too nice to my kids lately. They've been doing too many fun things, and I don't want them to get unrealistic expectations about me being a fun mom. ;)

But look how happy it made them:


I'm not sure if happy is the right word here. Scared, maybe?

It looks like Kevin is just laying there, but he's actually sliding down the slide.
I read the rules later, and you were only supposed to go down the slide one at a time, but it's much more fun as a group!



On one slide, Ethan kept going down, and then faceplanting it at the end. I did catch it on video, but it's sideways, so just rest your head on your shoulder and enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Just don't let my kids know you've been so nice... I'll never live up to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun day!!!!you can never have too much fun!

    ReplyDelete