Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Less Posting, More Other Posting

I haven't been posting very much here on this blog. First, because I don't have a lot to blog about. Sure, I could blog about our trip to Arches, and I will. But I really don't have any good pictures. I'm still waiting for certain people who said they would e-mail me some pictures to e-mail them to me.

Otherwise, not a whole lot of interesting things happening. I started women's Bible study this morning. We're doing a study on Genesis, and I'm pretty excited for that. I didn't do women's Bible study all last year, because I was so busy with MOPS, so I'm glad to be back into it.

If you're a reader, I've been posting more on my book blog than here, if you'd like to follow that blog or read it to get suggestions. I have excellent taste. ;) Reading is pretty much all I've been doing for fun lately (besides other things that I can't think of to blog about), so that's where you'll find me. The link is on my sidebar.

2 comments:

  1. Certain people... certain people. I just can't think who you might be talking about! ;) I'm really sorry... I'll get on that when my headache is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had time to read more...working out has invaded my life and that is what I do in my spare time now!

    ReplyDelete