Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Help meeeeee!


I can't stop myself. I've left the look of this blog alone for the most part, but I keep changing my book blog. I'm talking daily. I don't know why. It's fine how it is, and then I think, "maybe I'll just see what it looks like if I make a different header, or use different colors."

And I never seem to be satisfied with it. It's never perfect. I kind of wish there was no editing options. Can someone take the option away from me? I want to quit trying to change my blog, and just post like a normal person. I can't do it, though! I need an intervention.

1 comment:

  1. You CRACK ME UP!!! So funny! I love your blog looks. They are really cute. Sorry can't help you with and intervention though. I am never really satisfied with how mine looks either so I've left it at plain white until I have time to figure things out. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete