Wednesday, August 12, 2009

World of Blogging

I have been blogging, but it has been on my other blogs (links to the right). I would put it all on one blog, but I don't want this one to become inundated with posts about my runs. No, I haven't been spending a lot of extra time in the bathroom. I'm talking about getting outside and running. But come to think of it, neither of those are particularly enjoyable. I have a hard time deciding which is worst, almost.

I also read a lot (although I have been slowing down lately), so I blog about my books on a different book blog. Same thing with movies, when I remember.

And lately I've been spending WAY too much time looking at other peoples' blogs. Do you know how much time you can waste doing that? You could spend hours. You could even find that's it's 1:00 in the morning, and you're still on the internet, looking at blogs. And then there are blogs that spotlight other blogs. It's getting a bit ridiculous, if you want to know the truth. Not that those blogs are ridiculous, just the time I'm wasting. What's even worse is that I'm looking at all these blogs and websites about homemaking, getting all these great ideas, but never having any time to do anything because I'm looking at all these blogs and websites about homemaking to get all these great ideas. Do you see my problem?

Anyway, I will share a couple of my recent favorites. We'll start with Organizing Junkie. Then move on to Like a Warm Cup of Coffee. Then mosey on over to At the Well . I'm not even going to tell you about Today's Creative Blog, where you'll find out about a bunch of OTHER blogs. Because I'm not mean, and I don't want to pass on my time-wasting problems to you.

1 comment: