Monday, March 9, 2009

Jeremy Riddle concert

Kaitlyn and I went to a Jeremy Riddle concert tonight. He is one of my very favorite singers, so I was really excited when I found out he was coming to a church near us. He was sick with a cold, but he was still amazing, and has a beautiful voice and a passion for God.

I only got one picture, but since my camera is a huge ball of suck in this type of setting, it really didn't matter anyway. If you're sitting there wondering who in the world Jeremy Riddle is, I feel bad for you, because you've been missing out on some awesome music. But, in my pity for you, I will provide a link: More Than a Friend This song is my favorite of his. I can't hear it without getting choked up. It's also a good song to listen to when you just want to get on your knees and worship God.
To listen to more of his music, visit his myspace page here.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, he is really good. I love his voice! Sounds like it would be a great concert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you could go! It sounds great. I love the picture. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Mindy. I'm sure they'll probably want to use it as a professional picture or something.

    ReplyDelete