Thursday, December 11, 2008

MOPS

We had our last MOPS party for the year. I wish I could say that I'm done, and can relax until Christmas, but I still have next week when the other MOPS group meets. So I've gotta get the curriculum for the kids ready, and as always, help set up and clean up. At our meeting today we had Josh Rosenthal sing to us while we had brunch. I love his voice, and he has a new Christmas CD just out. I wish I would have had money to buy one while we were there.

Then we had a white elephant gift exchange. I ended up with a . . . um, thing that I don't know how to describe. It has one of those cheeseball cutter things hooked to it, which is nice because I need one. And then it's a wine bottle looking thing that you could hang for decoration.

After that I came home, and when Ethan fell asleep for his nap I layed down to read by the fireplace. I'm always cold, that's why. Then I fell asleep, and I think the phone rang, but I can't be sure. So if you called me, could you please call back again? Unless you're selling something, and if that's the case don't worry about it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO sad I missed it! I have my white elephant gift wrapped and sitting in my room. But my son has been having diarrhea since Sunday (is that too much info?) and I could not suject him to the childcare in that state. We went to the pediatrician instead. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Falling asleep by the fireplace sounds heavenly. I didn't call, so it's okay that you didn't answer... nobody else is important. ;)

    ReplyDelete