Monday, November 10, 2008

Typing

I took some time out of all the very important things that I have to do (in other words, sit around, sit around some more, and then sit around further) and took a typing test to see how fast I could type, the first time with both hands, as you do, and then the next time with just one hand. Here were my results:

Both hands: 106 WPM
Right Hand: 30 WPM
Left Hand: 26 WPM

I wasn't surprised that I could type a little faster with my right hand than with my left, since when I usually have to type one handed, it's with my right.

How about you? http://www.typingtest.com/

2 comments:

  1. Mine was 80 wpm, and I type for a living. Poo on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I type fast, and then look at y'all who pass the 100 word mark. Now I just need a dose of your typing talent.

    ReplyDelete