8 things I am passionate about:
2. Troy and my kids
4. Extending Grace to others
5. The Holy Bible
6. World Vision
8 words/phrases I use often:
2. The answer hasn't changed. It's still no.
3. Is that how Jesus would want you to act?
4. Didn't I feed you yesterday?
5. Put that/those down/back.
6. I'm gonna beat you. (This is always an empty threat, which renders it ineffective)
7. You've got to be kidding me.
8. I love you.
8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Go on lots of missions trips.
2. See every cathedral in the world
3. Get completely caught up with laundry.
4. Find a bra that is comfortable.
5. Read all the books I own.
6. Be a tool God uses to bring others to a saving relationship with Him.
7. Spend a lot of time with Troy--just the two of us.
8. Make a difference, somehow.
8 things I've learned in the past:
1. Sometimes God makes us feel alone so that we'll turn to Him.
2. God loves me more than I can imagine.
3. Divorce is not an option--it really is for better or worse. And every marriage will have some worse.
4. Without God, everything falls apart.
5. I can't help everyone in the world, but I can help ONE person.
6. Sometimes love is a decision, not a feeling.
7. Be content where I am with what I have.
8. I'm a sinner, saved by grace.
8 things I currently want or need:
1. My basement finished.
2. A pool table for the basement.
3. A big screen TV for the basement.
4. A new couch for the basement.
5. Some of those pub tables for the basement.
6. Some bar stools for the basement.
7. Some movie posters to go on the walls in the basement.
8. Money to buy all that stuff. For the basement.
8 places I want to see or visit:
4. Bath (England, not my bathtub)
5. Edinburgh, Scotland
6. Durham, England
7. Moscow, Russia
8 favorite restaurants:
8 tv shows I like to watch:
2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
4. Stargate Atlantis
5. Amazing Race
7. How I Met Your Mother
8. Heroes (sometimes)