Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Halloween


Here are the pictures from Halloween. The kids had fun. We went to the church for a trunk or treat and carnival. Ethan fell asleep for most of the time, so I put him in the mei tai that Mindy made for me. He looked cute in his little bumble bee costume. Kaitlyn was a medieval queen, and Kevin was a knight.

We got Kevin's costume at the Dollar Tree, so it wasn't that great, but it's what he wanted to be, and it's cheap, and we weren't gonna argue with that. After the trunk or treat, we came home and Troy took the kids out around the neighborhood while I stayed home with Ethan. We didn't have a ton of trick or treaters, but there were enough that I was worried I might run out of candy. And now that's all done, and I can't believe it's November already.

No comments:

Post a Comment