Friday, January 26, 2007

Last pictures for today

Here are a few more pictures, mostly things Mindy wanted to see. Here is my new hair color that I don't really like. I think it makes my face look fatter. I don't know why. Maybe it's because my face really is getting fatter. It's funny that I felt like my face was at it's thinnest while I was pregnant. Normally it's just the opposite.

Here is a better picture of the new jeans I got. I love how they fit. And here's another pair of pants that I got. Kevin took this picture. :D You can also see our apartment in these pictures. It looked a lot nicer before Troy got here with a bunch of our stuff. I was able to keep it spotless. Just further proof that clutter really does mess up your house.

1 comment:

  1. Bren you look awesome! I don't think your face looks fat at all, just look at the pic to the side of that one when you were still pregnant. You look great for just having a baby five months ago.

    ReplyDelete