Thursday, October 26, 2006

Best job in the world

Being a mom is probably the hardest thing I'll ever have to do. I rarely have time for myself, and there are times when I'm so tired I can barely function. But it's all worth it when I cuddle with Ethan, or Kevin says something that is so cute or he gives me a big hug and kiss. Or when Kaitlyn sends me a little e-mail telling me I'm the best mom ever.
I love that I get to see all the little things every day. I get to see all of Ethan's firsts. I get to hear all the cute stuff Kevin says (which makes me the translator when Troy gets home). I get to pick Kaitlyn up from school and hear about her day. I love my job! Sure I don't get paid in money, but the experiences I get to have every day with my wonderful kids is worth so much more.

1 comment:

  1. I just want to kiss and hug those two sweeties. I can't wait until I get to see you guys at Christmastime!

    ReplyDelete